3.3
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I did a music how to book published jan 24, 2017.accasionaly fames appalachain trails musicals, It was sold on amazon barnes, and noble, amazon, when I visited the sites I had a hard time finding my book that I had published meaning it was poorly marketed.

I had to literly type in the exact name of the book or my full name. Lady called and ask if I wanted to pay for advertisement, I declined for it was not my job and plus I did not have funds. I ask the lady when I would here from these sales she repled in july of 2017 ,it is august and I still have not heard from the sales that should tell us a lot about them. I e-mailed them and told them I was not turning in my second book I have decided if I do the book it will be through a new publishing company not dorrance or rosedog publishing.They according to her they give a statement every six months.

I don't care how much money I make from the books sales, I am still going with another book publisher.I thank dorrance and rose dog publishing for not making themselves money from my next books sales they took 70 percent from the last book.And I put it together on format myself I was generious I think.Matbe they don't want to make any money lol just be aware of what book company you go with they may cheat on the success of your life.

Review about: Rosedog Books Publishing Service.

Reason of review: It is not the end of the world and plus there are other publishing companys..

I liked: Idea of producing my own books, Giving them a fair percentage, Parting with them after they started delay.

I didn't like: Extra fees, Delays, Them listening to the communist side of america, Them making millions from the book and paying me uknown dimes, Not findable on the book sites.

Had an Experience with RoseDog Books?

Comments